Hi. So I'm alive. What's up, huh? Corona. Backdoor government and a few other things. We were asked to stay home and quarantine ourselves. I literally have no problem with that. I guess I've been that way since forever. Only meet my friend once a week, I prefer to stay at home. But I do love to go out, walking and just appreciating the world. But not with people. One or two, yeah. So, no problemo. Despite RMO, I still gotta work. This gal got a mouth to feed. Lately, I've been looking for my old acquaintances from primary school to secondary school and college. I see their lives are great. Mine is just fine. I owe them apologies. The thing is, I was lost. Hold on, this is not me trying to justify myself. Rather to tell you that I never find who I am. Till this day. When in primary school, I was a bitter kid, with three friends who end up hated me. I don't blame them. I would hate me too. I was also not an intellectual and what you call "pick-me-girl" the...
THE ROAD SO FAR. Hell, it's been a long time since the freaking last time I blogged. A lot of good things happened to me as much as bad things, I don't know how to react. I guess I'm slowly becoming numb. Maybe it's a good thing. I don't know. Everyone I knew literally has better lives than me, and here I am, blogging because I have no better things to do. This is what I'm good at. Also, movies. Like?? How can I survive life? I literally have no reaction to anything, anymore. What, my customer yelled at me? Oh ok. Family drama? Ok. Pointer 2.58? Nah. Damn. Also, I don't know if I'm going to blog anymore. Just in case if this is gonna be last post ; Farewell. Thank you for being here with me.
Well, it's 10 nights away for Ramadhan to left me. And it's my 5th day into Semester 3. My very last semester and I intend to not waste it-- I will do right this time. No more lazy, bad grades, complaining. It is very stupid to be "someone" new when you are in the last semester. Nahh, it is never late to change, do something good. It's friday yet I'm still at rumah sewa because tomorrow I still have class and I hope my family understand.Oh and also I want to get back with writing. I need to write back. I need to have passion back. I am so done being depressed, unmotivated and lifeless. It's time to get back up again-- to have something to live, to live again. I want to live. The reason I'm not dead yet is because my life isn't over yet. I have to continue living. I have to cheerish every second I'm on this earth because being I have to appreciate what's there before it's gone.I don't want to die. I want to live. I have to. ...