Life stabbed me again and asked me to say hi


Hello.
So life decided to fail me again when I don't get any offer to university. I would be lying my ass off I didn't say that I am not disappointed. Hell, I was broken. My result is not that bad to not get any offer. But I don't know, everyone keeps saying takda rezeki and so on. That I should be grateful bla bla. I am grateful. But I want to study and my poor ass doesn't have money like you rich sons of bitches. But Allah knows better. Maybe one day I'll understand. Maybe my road to success (if there is one and i am not optimistic) does not require any universities. so yeah. But I did reapplied and applied for non government. But nah. There ain't hope. So, I don't know what to do with my life. I think I'm gonna rot.

anyway, so long bitches.

Popular posts from this blog

Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday!

Alive.

I don't belong here, I gotta move on dear.