TRIGGER WARNING: SUICIDE.

 
 
 

I'm sorry I was born. I didn't ask for it, I don't know why God would create me. I have no purposes. I keep on failing and messing everything up. It is my fault everytime. I wish I was normal. Not this angry bitch. Not a bitch with anger issue and keep messing everything up. I'm sorry.

Mom, I'm so sorry that you daughter is THIS. A fat ugly stress angry cow. I'm sorry I'm not a dietician like you wanted me to be. I'm sorry I didn't meet up your expectation. I'm sorry I always mad at you. I'm sorry I'm like this. I'm so sorry mom.

Dad, I'm so sorry I let you down. I disappoint you, everytime. I'm not a good daughter. I'm sorry that I always make you angry with me, yelling towards me, I have no intention. I'm sorry that I cannot meet up to your expectation. I'm sorry that you only have one daughter, but she is a bitch. I'm sorry that you only have one daughter, but she is nothing like you imagined.

Stepmother, I'm sorry to not meet up with your expectations. I'm sorry that I'm 21 and I can't cook, I can't behave like a woman, instead I acted like a female dog. I know you wanted a daughter, But I'm not what you want. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I am not good enough. I'm sorry I always make you yelled at me. I'm sorry.

Dear brothers, I'm sorry that I'm not a good sister. I wanted to try harder. But there is no another time for me. It's over. I'm sorry. You guys deserve so much better.

Adikku Fahim, Kakak minta maaf. I have to do this. I can't hold on anymore. I love you, always will. Please be a good boy. I love you so much.

Friends who care but I pushed y'all away, Thank you. For everything. You guys are nice people, and definitely deserve better.

I'm sorry everyone. I lost this fight. So long, and goodnight.

Popular posts from this blog

Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday!

Alive.

I don't belong here, I gotta move on dear.